Fernando Hernandez-Guerrero-Fernandez-Guerrero is a character on Fuller House portrayed by Juan Pablo Di Pace. He is the ex-husband and current fiancé of Kimmy Gibbler, and the father of Ramona Gibbler.
Fernando married Kimmy sometime after the Full House series finale episode, Michelle Rides Again (Part 2), however they have since separated. It is unknown how long the two were married before their daughter, Ramona was born, or how long they have been separated, but it is revealed in Our Very First Show, Again that Fernando cheated on Kimmy multiple times with multiple women. He is now a famous race car driver with over 1 million followers.
Fernando is still in love with Kimmy, and is currently engaged to marry her for a second time.
- "Kimberlina mi-amor!"
- "I am a Kimmy-a-holic!"
- Fernando apparently cheated on Kimmy with "some of the most beautiful women in the world."
- D.J. very obviously hates Fernando for what he did to her best friend, Kimmy.
- Prior to his current occupation as a race car driver, Fernando was a women's hairdresser - which is how he and Kimmy first met.
- Our Very First Show, Again
- Funner House
- Ramona's Not-So-Epic Party
- Secrets, Lies and Firetrucks
- War of the Roses
- Save the Dates
- Love is in the Air