Joey and Danny remember that the fraternity burned Danny's fraternity jacket when Danny messed up and unintentionally allowed a sorority, Lambda Tau Delta, to steal the stuffed seal that was Chi Sigma Sigma's mascot. The Lambda Tau Delta girls had tickled Danny to the ground, and taken the seal. Since the Lambda Tau Delta girls are also having a reunion, Joey and Danny see an opportunity to get the seal back from the Lambda Tau Delta girls.
D.J. and Kimmy Gibbler accidentally break the TV while trying to take it upstairs, and Danny tells them that they are not allowed to see each other for three weeks. Later, Danny and Joey head off to the reunion while D.J. stays home to watch Stephanie and Michelle. In their attempt to get the seal back, Danny and Joey disguise themselves as women so they can get in to take the seal, but their attempt fails, and they are put in jail by a former Lambda Tau Delta member who is now a cop.
Danny calls D.J. and tells her to send either Becky or his mother, Claire, to bail them out. D.J. can't find Claire or Becky, so she gets Kimmy to come over to babysit Stephanie and Michelle while D.J. heads to the Powell Street jail, and hears that the Lambda Tau Delta girls have voted to release Danny and Joey.
At home, Danny is grateful to Kimmy for coming over to baby-sit while D.J. was gone, so he takes a week off of her banishment from the house.
- This is the last episode in which Lori Loughlin is not credited for the role of Rebecca.
- Goof: Since the Seal was originally belongs to Danny and Joey's Fraternity, they shouldn't be arrest but the members of Lambda Tau Delta should be instead.
- Danny: I can explain it all in just four words: It's all Joey's fault!
- Danny: Jesse, were you attacked by a wild animal?
- Jesse: No, I got thrown off my bike. It got spooked by a snake. Well, actually, it was a snake-like twig.
- Joey (to Danny): It's up to you. Do you want to be fraternity dud or fraternity stud?
- Prisoner (to Danny): Danny? I think I know you. Aren't you Danny Tanner?
- Danny: That depends. Does that make you happy or sad?
- Prisoner: You're the host of "Wake Up, San Francisco." I love that show! You have a big following in prison!
- Danny: Really? Did you happen to catch my segment on Southwestern cooking last week?
- Prisoner: Loved it!
- Danny: Y'know, it's interesting, 'cause we don't like to make simulated cooking stuff. We really cook it on the stove.
- Jesse (to Danny): Is that a pearl earring you're wearing? (pauses) Is there anything you'd like to talk to me about?
- Danny: You don't want to know.
- Jesse: Oh, well. I'm going to go wash up. I've had kind of a strange day. Although yours might have been stranger.