|Season 1, episode 3|
|Air date||February 26, 2016|
|Writer(s)|| Amy Engelberg|
|Next||The Not-So-Great Escape|
Singer-songwriter Macy Gray makes an appearance at the Euphoria night club where D.J., Stephanie, and Kimmy have their 'girl's night out.'
- "Shots for everybody, she-wolf pack is buying!" –D.J.
- "What am I doing here? I won a Grammy!" –Macy Gray
- D.J. mentions that she learned her dance moves from watching Dancing With the Stars every week; Candace Cameron Bure (the actress who plays D.J.) was a contestant on season 18 of Dancing With the Stars, finishing in 3rd place
- The two brothers the girls meet at the Euphoria, are played by professional dancers Val and Maks Chmerkovskiy, who are frequent dance partners on Dancing With the Stars
- Jodie Sweetin was a contestant on season 22 of Dancing With the Stars, partnered with Val Chmerkovskiy in "Switch-up" week
- D.J. and Kimmy do their "Dirty Dancing" routine from their 4th grade talent show
- The song that Stephanie and Macy Gray sing, when D.J. and Kimmy do their dance routine, is "(I've Had) The Time of My Life"
- The events of the Full House episode "The Hole-in-the-Wall Gang" are mentioned in this episode