|Season 4, episode 1|
|Air date||September 21, 1990|
|Previous||Our Very First Telethon|
|Next||Crimes and Michelle's Demeanor|
In the living room, Jesse teaches the girls how to say "Welcome to America" in Greek, however Michelle is the only one having trouble, so they all have to teach it to her. But that doesn't help either, so the only thing Jesse can do is give Michelle a kiss on the head.
One of the guests is Melina, the four-year-old daughter of Jesse's cousin, and she looks like a darker-haired Michelle. The other two guests are Sylvio Banalakis, a boy D.J.'s age who sweeps her off her feet, and Silvio's older sister Elena Banalakis, who is one of Jesse's former girlfriends from his teenage years. He was 14 years old the last time he saw her.
Elena makes Becky jealous, especially when Elena tells Jesse that Elena and Jesse are still married after getting married in a Pompadorian style ceremony – which is to walk three laps around a table – years ago, which is exactly what D.J. and Sylvio have just done by walking around the kitchen table.
Seeing D.J. married in any way at her age is not pleasant for Danny, who wants the procedure reversed as soon as possible, and Becky feels the same way about Jesse and Elena. After the procedures are reversed, Jesse proposes to Becky – for a second time – and she accepts again.
Joey: [after Becky breaks a plate] Now it's a Greek party! Opa! [throws a plate down to the floor, and it breaks]
Everyone: OPA! [They all break plates]
Becky: [after seeing Iorgos & Gina] Aw, Jess. Isn't that beautiful?
Jesse: That could be me and you someday.
Becky: I hope it will be.
Jesse: You know my feeling is, if you love someone, why wait?
Becky: Well, what are you waiting for?
Jesse: Are you serious!? You really mean it?
Becky: Yes! [Jesse gets down on one knee]
Jesse: Rebecca... wait a minute. Last time we did this, you left me at the altar.
Becky: Jess, we were in Nevada. You said let's get married right this second. This time we can take our time and plan a real wedding. [Jesse gets on his knee again] Wait! You don't have any other wives, in any other countries, right?
Becky: Okay. You were saying?
Jesse: Will you walk around the table with me?
Jesse: Yes! Woo hoo! Ladies and gentlemen, I have an announcement! Rebecca Donaldson and Jesse Katsopolis are now engaged to be married!
Jesse: [After he and Elena kiss] Have merc...
Becky: [Angrily taps him on the shoulder]
Jesse: ...edes come to Greece yet?
- The second episode to have the teaser tied to the main plot; the first being "13 Candles" from the previous season
- From here on, Lori Loughlin is credited in the show's opening credits
- Greek Week is actually a week-long celebration in April of each year where fraternity and sorority members participate in programs and events that celebrate their communities
- Originally aired on Dave Coulier's 31st birthday
- Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen make a joint appearance in the episode, when Michelle meets her look-alike cousin
- It actually is a Greek Orthodox tradition for a couple to walk around a table three times during their wedding ceremony (this, however, doesn't complete the wedding like in the episode)
- Starting with this episode, and capitalizing on its success last season, the TGIF block goes completely Miller-Boyett: Full House, Family Matters and Perfect Strangers all retain their time slots, with the short-lived Going Places in the 9:30/8:30C time slot (see Season 4#Schedule change for more info)