Please read the rules and guidelines page before contributing. For more information about how you can get started here, please check the "Helping Out" section below. Thanks for stopping by!
Loading RSS data...
Loading RSS data...
Our goal is to collaborate with other fans in order to build a reliable, accurate resource with as much detailed information about episodes, characters, and story elements as possible. All are welcome to join in and contribute here, so long as edits are constructive, discussions are positive, and both are relevant to this series.
We need you to help us expand and add articles to this wiki!
For starters, please sign up to create a free personal account, or log in if you already have one.
Having a user name helps us get to know users in the community.
You must be at least 13 years old to register.
If you're new to Wikia, please use the above links to get started.
If you already have editing experience, and you have an article relating to Full House or Fuller House to contribute, use the box below to create it:
Please keep in mind that over 50% of Wikia visitors access content via mobile platforms such as tablets and smartphones. Some custom templates may not properly show on mobile devices. To make sure everything looks great to all visitors, follow our best practices.
If you're looking to help with cleanup, you can start here:
Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback,
or just to say hi.
- See Theme Song for details.
The "Full House theme song", also called "Everywhere You Look", was composed by Bennett Salvay and Jesse Frederick and performed by Frederick.
A cover of the original theme was performed by Carly Rae Jepsen for the spinoff series Fuller House:
Recently I was checking out a $OTC project on Musdan77's YouTube channel and that inspired this post for a revival that I watched only once, but concur with everyone else that it was just bad. BTW, th…Read more >
Hello. My name's Isobelle, but you can call me Izzie, Iz, or even Belle (prefferably Iz)! This blog will be inactive for a while. If I ever decide to write in some tips on article creating, I will do…Read more >
- In the unaired pilot episode, John Posey played the role of Danny Tanner. By the time the series went to air, Bob Saget was able to take the role
- Ashley Olsen had a freckle just above her lip as a child (so you know when she is playing Michelle)
- All of the Tanner kids attended Frasier Street Elementary School
- Michelle, Stephanie, Jesse, Joey, and Danny are the only main characters to appear in every episode of the series. (D.J. did not appear in the episode "Subterranean Graduation Blues")
- While a number of blooper reels are released on DVD compilations, a rough quality tape which consists of some cast members accidentally swearing during taping was leaked to the internet