The entire Tanner clan comes together for a family reunion before Tanner house is sold, but parting turns out to be tougher than expected.
"She [Ramona Gibbler] blew out my candles, she stole my wish, which was for her to leave, and then when she did leave, she rode away on the pony ride pony." —Jackson Fuller
- This premiere was recorded on July 24, 2015; taking place 29 years after Full House ("29 years later..." is shown on screen in the opening)
- In the first scene, the original cast breaks the "fourth wall" (knowing that the Olsen twins would be watching), after referring to Michelle starting a "fashion empire" (as shown in the infobox photo)
- The episode title is a reference to the title of the Full House premiere episode "Our Very First Show", also written by Jeff Franklin
- The episode's plot is similar to that of "A House Divided"
- After Jesse mentions that Joey is 60 years old, Joey rebuts by saying he is "55ish"; born on September 21, 1957, makes him 58 years old
- The episode was dedicated to the mothers of Bob Saget, Dave Coulier, John Stamos, and series creator Jeff Franklin, as shown on screen (see Gallery)
- Possible goof: Jesse thanks Becky "for 28 beautiful years", but at this point, they have been married for 25 years; however, he does not necessarily mean 28 years of being married