The entire Tanner clan comes together for a family reunion before the family home is sold, but parting turns out to be tougher than expected.
"She [Ramona Gibbler] blew out my candles, she stole my wish, which was for her to leave, and then when she did leave, she rode away on the pony ride pony." —Jackson Fuller
- Taping of this episode took place on July 24, 2015 (with it revealed on screen that "Fuller House takes place 29 years after Full House began")
- The episode title is a reference to the title of the Full House premiere episode "Our Very First Show"
- The episode's plot is similar to that of "A House Divided"
- After Jesse mentions that Joey is 60 years old, Joey rebuts by saying he is "55ish." This is stretching the truth, because he was born on September 21, 1957, making him 58 years old at the time the episode aired
- The only episode (in the spin-off) in which Nicky and Alex appear
- The episode was dedicated to the mothers of Bob Saget, Dave Coulier, John Stamos, and series creator Jeff Franklin, as shown on screen (see Gallery)
Jesse says that he has been married to Becky for 28 years. However, that is inconsistent with the original series, given their wedding took place in season four, having been married for four years by the end of Full House. The first episode of Fuller House takes place 29 years after the first season of Full House, making them married for 25 years.