| Partnerships in the Night
| Season 1, episode 11
| Air date || February 26, 2016
| Writer(s) || Story by:|
| Director || Katy Garretson
| Previous || A Giant Leap
| Next || Save the Dates
Partnerships in the Night is the eleventh episode in the first season of Fuller House. It originally aired on February 26, 2016.
Stephanie and Kimmy form a strange partnership, D.J.'s boss retires, and Max has Jackson and Ramona right where he wants them.
- The "partnerships" in this episode include, in order of occurrence:
- Jackson and Ramona teaming up to hack into D.J.'s laptop
- Jackson and Ramona borrowing money from Max and becoming his servants
- Kimmy hiring Stephanie to help with Fred's retirement party, and later offering her a position as junior partner
- Matt making D.J. a 50/50 partner at the animal clinic
- This is not the first time livestock has been inside the Tanner house, as D.J. brought her horse into the living room in the Full House episode, "D.J.'s Very First Horse."
Jackson and Ramona accidentally infect D.J.'s laptop with a virus while trying to watch R-rated movies
Fred hands the animal clinic over to Matt, much to the chagrin of D.J. who after seven years had hoped to take over when he retired
Max has Jackson and Ramona right where he wants them when they are short on cash to get D.J.'s laptop fixed
Jackson and Ramona make an "interest payment" on their loan - showing interest in Max by massaging his feet
Stephanie's "holy cow" breaks free and comes inside the house
Max reduces Jackson and Ramona to personal servants
Sultan Max instructs his servants
"Swami Tommy with his hot mommy"
Stephanie in costume for Fred's retirement party
Stephanie saves the day by getting everyone to dance Bollywood style at Fred's retirement party
Stephanie agrees to partner with Kimmy in her event planning venture, "Gibbler Style"
D.J. agrees to run the animal clinic with Matt and split the business 50/50