Ramona is the daughter of Kimmy Gibbler and Fernando Guerrero. She is 12 years old at the beginning of season 1 of Fuller House, and has her 13th birthday party in the episode Ramona's Not-So-Epic Party.
Being "half Gibbler," Ramona displays some of the odd quirks her mother is known for. Additionally, she is fluent in Spanish, having learned the language from her Argentinian father, Fernando.
Lola is the first friend Ramona made at Van Atta Middle School (thanks to Jackson's antics and her attempt to ditch school), and she is the first of Ramona's friends to visit the Tanner House. She appears to be growing into a best friend role, much the way Kimmy was to D.J. on Full House.
- "Mom, moving in with D.J. and those boys is a terrible idea!"
- "Hola, shalom, howdy-do, and welcome to: Ramona's World! My vlog exploring the world or Ramona, with your host: Ramona!"
- Ramona has a vlog called "Ramona's World" in which she allows her viewers to "Explore the world of Ramona". The name of Ramona's vlog is a parody of the final book in the Ramona series by Beverly Cleary.
- In "Love is in the Air", Kimmy reveals the reason Ramona's last name is Gibbler rather than that of her father. She explains that she got pregnant before she and Fernando were officially married, and gave birth to Ramona a couple of weeks before their wedding. Apparently, she decided to pass the Gibbler name along to Ramona, rather than Fernando's surname.
- Ramona enjoys dancing just like Stephanie did on Full House and is on the Van Atta Middle School dance team with her best friend Lola.
- Ramona speaks fluent Spanish (as shown in a few episodes).